Why vote to keep Maggie Stock as mayor?
• A proactive Butler City Police Department using Facebook to fight crime.
• 24-hour public safety services including K-9 police dogs for street patrol and drug detection; and a professional fire department with modern firefighting equipment.
• Dedicated streets and parks department employees.
• A Main Street program assisting new start-up and existing businesses and storefront renovations.
• West New Castle Street’s summer plaza program bringing a variety of entertainment.
• The Centre City project with a new hotel and parking garage planned.
•Cruise-A-Palooza, Fall Festival, Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival, Veterans Day and Christmas parades.
• A remodeled farmers market, a reopened Pullman Park, fireworks displays, and Butler Blue Sox baseball games.
• Blighted properties torn down to improve neighborhoods.
• The new bicycle and walking trail at Rotary Park.
• Summer playground programs serving free lunch.
• Smithsonian Magazine included Butler in its “Best Small Towns in America” feature.
Re-elect Mayor Maggie Stock to bring Butler back. Dedicated, honest and sincere, she’s making Butler a safe place to work, live and raise a family.