Mingle on Main will return in June
SAXONBURG — The Mingle on Main events, canceled last year by the COVID-19 pandemic, will return beginning from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. June 17.
Sponsored by the Saxonburg Area Business Association, the Mingle on Main events are free to the public and attract local food and craft vendors.
Organizer Meghan Pohl, co-owner of Batch, said attendance will be limited to 1,900 people.
“I am planning on spreading out the food vendors this year, so everyone is comfortable,” said Pohl.
“There will be live music, food trucks and a lot of new small craftsmen and businesses this year,” Pohl said.
Main Street will be closed to vehicle traffic on Mingle nights starting at 4:30 p.m. from Pittsburgh Street to the Presbyterian Church on Rebecca Street.
Mingle on Main is slated to run on the third Thursday of the month from June through September.
For more information, visit saxonburgpa.com.
