Marketplace   Menu Guide   Complete Pages      
butler eagle
Site last updated: Friday, January 30, 2015 Bookmark our site!
Local PennsylvaniaNationalInternationalNews Extras  
Published: October 22, 2012 print this article Print save this article Save email this article Email ENLARGE TEXT increase font decrease font

Fire damages house in Summit Twp



SUMMIT TWP — Firefighters from the Herman Volunteer Fire Company quickly doused a blaze at a house at 332 Geibel Road about 9 p.m. Monday.
According to Herman Fire Chief Rob McLafferty, damage from the fire was contained to one bedroom of the one-story house, though “heavy smoke damage” affected the rest of the house.
One of the house’s residents was inside when the fire broke out, and was assisted by firefighters out of the house and treated for apparent smoke inhalation at the scene.
McLafferty said the homeowners are insured and are staying with family.
He said, “It appears to us like it was an electrical issue (that caused the fire).”





Back
Comments
Order Photos!
 
MORE NEWS HEADLINES
arrow Promos for Sunday
arrow Prospect man is cleared
arrow Property owners will receive up to $5M in Route 228 project
arrow Balloon crew surpasses old record
 
MOST READ ARTICLES
arrow District attorney pulls back offer of lie detector test
arrow Mother catches baby dropped from window of burning house
arrow Film crew to shoot at Butler Memorial
arrow Molestation case hinges on lie detector test