The Butler Eagle is putting together a list of events and gatherings from local Butler County organizations that have transitioned to live streaming.
To inquire about getting your event or gathering on this list please email email@example.com.
• North Hills Genealogists will host a live online presentation at 7 p.m. April 20.
“Local University Research: An Evening with CMU and Chatham University's Archivists” will be presented by Molly Tighe, Chatham University archivist and public service librarian, and Julia Corrin, a university archivist at Carnegie Mellon University.
They will describe how their collections store records of ancestors who may have attended there, and what similar records might be found within other universities and colleges. To view the presentation, visit NorthHillsGenealogists.org.
• April 21, 2020- The Butler County Drug & Alcohol Advisory Board meeting scheduled for Tuesday, April 21 at 7:30 a.m. will be held online. Anyone interested in participating in the meeting may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to obtain the zoom meeting link and information.
• Congregation B'Nai Abraham - Weekly Friday evening service will be streamed via Zoom from the cantor's home.
•Hillcrest Baptist Church - Church will be streamed via Facebook like Sundays at 10:45 a.m. and Wednesdays at 11 a.m.
• Saint Andrews United Presbyterian - Broadcast at 11 a.m. Sundays on WBUT 1050 AM
• Hill United Presbyterian Church - Live streamed on Facebook on Sundays at 10:30 a.m.
• First Baptist Church: Streamed on butlerfbc.com on Sundays 11 a.m.
• Trinity Lutheran Church : Sundays 10 a.m. on WBUT
• Zion Sarver UMC: Sunday 10 a.m. All services streamed on Facebook Live, @zionsarver, and uploaded shortly thereafter on YouTube: Zion Sarver UMC. Easter Schedule: Maundy Thursday, 7 p.m. Good Friday, 7 p.m. Easter Sunrise, 6:30 a.m. Easter Service 10 a.m.
• Westminster Presbyterian Church in Sarver: Sunday worship and Bible studies, plus Easter week service are available on Facebook and YouTube @WestminsterPCsarver
• Catholic Diocese of Pittsburgh: Bishop David Zubik will be celebrating Masses and prayer services daily via live stream from the chapel at St. Paul Seminary. The live stream may be accessed through the diocesan website, www.diopitt.org.