Marketplace   Menu Guide   Complete Pages      
butler eagle
Site last updated: Friday, January 30, 2015 Bookmark our site!
Local PennsylvaniaNationalInternationalNews Extras  
Published: November 20, 2013 print this article Print save this article Save email this article Email ENLARGE TEXT increase font decrease font

Chimney fire reported in Summit this morning



SUMMIT TWP — A home here caught on fire this morning.
Firefighters from Lick Hill, East Butler, Herman, and Chicora fire departments responded to 337 Carbon Center Road at 6:44 a.m. on reports that the chimney was on fire.
The home belongs to Keith and Valerie Schubert, according to Sandra Dixon, a neighbor.
Dixon said she did not see any signs of a fire when she woke up, about an hour after it had started, but confirmed that fire crews were still there.
East Butler Ambulance also was there although there were no injuries as of 8 a.m.
No other information was available this morning.





Back
Comments
Order Photos!
 
MORE NEWS HEADLINES
arrow Promos for Sunday
arrow Prospect man is cleared
arrow Property owners will receive up to $5M in Route 228 project
arrow Balloon crew surpasses old record
 
MOST READ ARTICLES
arrow District attorney pulls back offer of lie detector test
arrow Mother catches baby dropped from window of burning house
arrow Film crew to shoot at Butler Memorial
arrow Molestation case hinges on lie detector test