Marketplace   Menu Guide   Complete Pages      
butler eagle
Site last updated: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 Bookmark our site!
Local PennsylvaniaNationalInternationalNews Extras  
Published: November 20, 2013 print this article Print save this article Save email this article Email ENLARGE TEXT increase font decrease font

Chimney fire reported in Summit this morning



SUMMIT TWP — A home here caught on fire this morning.
Firefighters from Lick Hill, East Butler, Herman, and Chicora fire departments responded to 337 Carbon Center Road at 6:44 a.m. on reports that the chimney was on fire.
The home belongs to Keith and Valerie Schubert, according to Sandra Dixon, a neighbor.
Dixon said she did not see any signs of a fire when she woke up, about an hour after it had started, but confirmed that fire crews were still there.
East Butler Ambulance also was there although there were no injuries as of 8 a.m.
No other information was available this morning.





Back
Comments
Order Photos!
 
MORE NEWS HEADLINES
arrow Fire damages house in city
arrow Tomorrow's Headlines
arrow Film crew to shoot at Butler Memorial
arrow 2nd fire destroys home
 
MOST READ ARTICLES
arrow Ex-owner of Jaffe's store dies in Florida
arrow 1-car accident sends driver to hospital
arrow Assistant county DA seeks DJ post
arrow Truck, car crash ties up traffic on I-79