Marketplace   Menu Guide   Complete Pages      
butler eagle
Site last updated: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 Bookmark our site!
Local PennsylvaniaNationalInternationalNews Extras  
Published: November 20, 2013 print this article Print save this article Save email this article Email ENLARGE TEXT increase font decrease font

Chimney fire reported in Summit this morning



SUMMIT TWP — A home here caught on fire this morning.
Firefighters from Lick Hill, East Butler, Herman, and Chicora fire departments responded to 337 Carbon Center Road at 6:44 a.m. on reports that the chimney was on fire.
The home belongs to Keith and Valerie Schubert, according to Sandra Dixon, a neighbor.
Dixon said she did not see any signs of a fire when she woke up, about an hour after it had started, but confirmed that fire crews were still there.
East Butler Ambulance also was there although there were no injuries as of 8 a.m.
No other information was available this morning.





Back
Comments
Order Photos!
 
MORE NEWS HEADLINES
arrow New company bids to build VA facility
arrow New Castle hospital merging with UPMC
arrow Brief power outage hits Saxonburg area
arrow tomorrow's headlines
 
MOST READ ARTICLES
arrow Karns City grad dies days after ATV accident
arrow New intersection in Jackson Twp could lead to more jobs
arrow Judges want defendants to dress better in court
arrow A fast food wage