Marketplace   Menu Guide   Complete Pages      
butler eagle
Site last updated: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 Bookmark our site!
Local PennsylvaniaNationalInternationalNews Extras  
Published: April 16, 2013 print this article Print save this article Save email this article Email ENLARGE TEXT increase font decrease font

Official: Suspect in custody in Boston bombings



BOSTON — A law enforcement official briefed on the investigation says a suspect has been taken into custody in the Boston Marathon bombings.
The official spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity today. The official was not authorized to divulge details of the investigation.
The official says the suspect is expected in federal court in Boston.
Law enforcement agencies had earlier pleaded for the public to come forward with photographs, videos or any information that might help them solve the twin bombings that killed three people and wounded more than 170 on Monday.
Investigators circulated information about the bombs, which involved kitchen pressure cookers packed with explosives, nails and other lethal shrapnel. But the FBI said nobody had claimed responsibility.





Back
Comments
Order Photos!
 
MORE NEWS HEADLINES
arrow State to monitor travelers from Ebola-stricken area
arrow Mars High School evacuated Tuesday
arrow Parking dilemma remains
arrow Crash proves fatal
 
MOST READ ARTICLES
arrow POLICE REPORTS
arrow Budzilek out, Pettigrew back in at Mars schools
arrow Police: Child found in car with parents passed out
arrow 2 meetings to air school consolidation plans