Marketplace   Menu Guide   Complete Pages      
butler eagle
Site last updated: Saturday, July 12, 2014 Bookmark our site!
Local PennsylvaniaNationalInternationalNews Extras  
Published: October 22, 2012 print this article Print save this article Save email this article Email ENLARGE TEXT increase font decrease font

Fire damages house in Summit Twp



SUMMIT TWP — Firefighters from the Herman Volunteer Fire Company quickly doused a blaze at a house at 332 Geibel Road about 9 p.m. Monday.
According to Herman Fire Chief Rob McLafferty, damage from the fire was contained to one bedroom of the one-story house, though “heavy smoke damage” affected the rest of the house.
One of the house’s residents was inside when the fire broke out, and was assisted by firefighters out of the house and treated for apparent smoke inhalation at the scene.
McLafferty said the homeowners are insured and are staying with family.
He said, “It appears to us like it was an electrical issue (that caused the fire).”





Back
Comments
Order Photos!
 
MORE NEWS HEADLINES
arrow Downtown Butler sees growth, change
arrow Amelia arrives
arrow HEADLINES
arrow Key week for Penn Theater
 
MOST READ ARTICLES
arrow Downtown Butler sees growth, change
arrow POLICE REPORTS
arrow Kardos, Schnur
arrow Key week for Penn Theater