“Concussion - What is it? How It’s Treated and Why We Care"
Type of Event: SPORTS
Date: March 05, 2013
Location: Slippery Rock High School - 201 Kiester Road, Slippery Rock, PA
Time: 07:00 PM-09:00 PM
Megan Groh Miller, M.D.
Primary Care Sports Medicine Specialist
Tri Rivers Surgical Associates
During Dr. Miller’s presentation, you will learn about:
• Why should we care about concussions
• The signs and symptoms of a concussion
• Steps to take if a concussion is suspected
• Evaluation, testing and diagnosis
• Ongoing management and monitoring of symptoms through recovery
« BACK TO MAIN EVENTS PAGE