Butler County on Saturday added one new death and set another record
high in new confirmed cases of coronavirus.
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Health's report
Saturday, an additional 95 positive tests results were attributed to the
Since the beginning of the pandemic, 2,598 county residents have
tested positive for COVID-19 and 55 residents have died due to the virus.
Saturday's record surpassed Wednesday's single-day record of 90 new
COVID-19 Regional Update
The following numbers on the coronavirus pandemic were compiled from regular news releases from the state Department of Health.
COVID-19 statistics from Saturday are:
Confirmed cases: 2,598
Probable cases: 938
New cases: 6,778
Total cases: 302,564
New deaths: 112
Total deaths: 9,801
- Allegheny: 20,015 confirmed and 475 deaths
- Armstrong: 1,298 confirmed and 37 deaths
- Beaver: 3,021 confirmed and 145 deaths
- Clarion: 465 confirmed and 7 deaths
- Lawrence: 1,409 confirmed and 64 deaths
- Mercer: 1,911 confirmed and 35 deaths
- Venango: 538 confirmed and 7 deaths
- Westmoreland: 5,810 confirmed and 162 deaths